Monday, October 18, 2010

A target camera problem or bug?


A couple days ago, I got this problem. I am not sure this is a bug or not but it is a good idea to share because might people have a same problem.

When I opened old file in 3ds max 2011, target cameras didn’t look at target anymore (1).
Those files were created by 3ds max 2010. I need to use exact same cameras so there is no option to create new one.

I can connect a camera and target
using Look At Target but I need to connect every time when I open the file (2). I don't know why but I need to reconnect every time for this file...
I was thinking how to fix this problem a while and I ended up this idea.








Go to Schematic View then Connect a camera and target (3).








Now, cameras always look at targets again (4).

No comments:

Post a Comment